We bake at least every other day in our house. It’s such a great way for the kids to be involved in the kitchen and feel like they’re a part of the daily rhythm of our day-to-day lives. These muffins are very low in sugar, gluten-free and can easily be a quick grab-and-go breakfast if made the night before. They taste amazing hot out of the oven with a little helping of grass-fed butter. 😋
5 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats 1 cup Almond Flour 2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder 1/2 tsp salt<<
2 cup grass-fed butter, softened<<
2 cup honey<<
arge free-range eggs<<
2 cup almond milk<<
5 cups blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 and line muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Whisk together oats, almond flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In your mixer (or a large bowl if using a handheld mixer) combine butter and honey and mix until just thick (don’t over-mix!). Add eggs one at a time and mix until just combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix until thick.
5. Stop the mixer and add the milk – mix until a thick batter forms.
6. Gently fold in your blueberries with a wooden spoon or spatula.
7. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans about 2/3 full.
8. Bake for 22-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean after placing through the center of the muffins.